Tuesday, January 29, 2008

D TOUR: A TENACIOUS Documentary


(Click image to enlarge)

Here is a promotional design I did for my friend, Jeremy Konner's, documentary. The first was used as a postcard, which is square (the black area surrounding the sign is not part of the final).


(Click image to enlarge)


(Click image to enlarge)

The second was a rough for a poster and the third are rough caricatures of Kyle and Jack.

The film will be premiering at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival on Thursday, January 31st at 7.30pm. It will be playing at Lobero Theater, which is located at 33 E Canon Perdido Street. Afterward there will be a performance by Trainwreck (Kyle Gass' new band) in the bar across the street. I believe tickets for the film are ten dollars and I do not know what the cover is for Train Wreck.

3 comments:

Travis said...

Very awesome...even if I'm sorta getting a "Burger King" vibe from the poster.

mdh said...

Kyle and Jack have never looked looked so good!
great job-would love to see them.

Don Chente said...

TD!!!! I LOVE THEE!!! :D Great stuff!