Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Star Wars Galaxy 5 Announced


(Click image to enlarge)

A year after the previous set, Topps will release Star Wars Galaxy 5. The new set will feature new base card artwork, sketch cards, foil cards, the art of Star Wars Celebration and more.


(Click image to enlarge)

I'm excited to announce that I'll have a card in the base set and I'll be doing a yet undecided amount of die cut sketch cards. I don't think I'm allowed to talk about the subject matter of the card yet but I'll give you a hint: it involves a creature and the Galactic Empire.

That was terrible, I know.

I'll post the art as soon as Topps okays it.

Star Wars Galaxy 5 is set to be released in February, 2010.

And here's the interview I did for Star Wars Galaxy 4 in case you missed it:
  • SW4 Interview
  • No comments: